Ever wonder what it is like to walk with ghosts? Join us on a paranormal adventure like no other, meet the ghosts of Napa City, and learn history like you have never heard it before. There is something dark in Wine Country at night. See for yourself!
On this 90-minute to 2 hour walking tour you will see:
- The Old Napa Courthouse– Meet a handsome but long dead Judge who lived at the turn of the last century and is still on the job protecting the Old Napa Courthouse.
- An Insane Photographer– Learn about an eccentric photographer who created motion pictures and was acquitted of murder.
- The Coombs– Meet the couple who ended their lives publicly in a disturbing and unfinished murder-suicide.
- The Legend of Billy Roe– Can you handle meeting a serial killer? What would you ask him? He lingers waiting to speak to guests.
- Fagiani Murder– A cold case solved 40 years after it occurred, and for years inspired a Zodiac Killer Conspiracy.
Paranormal Q&A- Got Ghosts? Got Questions? Let’s Chat!
All this and many more stories await you on your journey into the very haunted city of Napa. Are you ready to be a ghost hunter?
*Tour times are approximately 90 minutes to 2 hours. Please arrive 10 minutes early to register for tour if you have not made an online or phone reservation.
Tours will meet at the old Napa Courthouse, at the Brown Street Entrance. GPS or Google Maps use the address 825 Brown St. Napa, CA 94558.
Parking Garage is directly across the street. Additional parking is available on 3rd Street.